Types of Information Collected and Uses of Collected Information
What Personal Data We Collect
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
* Data You Provide: We receive and store any information you provide when you use our products and services or give us in any other way, such as when you create an account, write a review, or participate in an online survey. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
* Data about Payment: All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
* Automatic Data: When you visit our website or use our APP, we receive and gather certain types of information automatically. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies”, and we may collect information about the type of device you use, your device’s unique identifier, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser that you use, usage information, diagnostic information, and location information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices on which you install or access our products or services. Where available, our services may use your IP address and other technologies to determine a device’s approximate location to allow us to improve our products and services. We use this information to improve the content of the Services, market research purposes, to communicate information to visitors and to better tailor our Services to our users’ needs.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
MIMAR does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use MIMAR.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian. Please immediately Contact Us if you become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal data.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or its implementation, here is how you can reach us:
In relation to the use of your personal data for the following purposes: support@MIMAR.com
* providing, improving, and developing our products and services;
* communicate with you;
* sharing your personal data with third-party partners for marketing communications;
* offering and measuring targeted advertisements and services;
* promoting safety and security.